Re: concurrent cursors possible with portals? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From M. Bastin
Subject Re: concurrent cursors possible with portals?
Date
List pgsql-novice
>Is it possible to use portals as a kind of concurrent cursors over a
>single TCP/IP connection?
>
>Or should you execute and close portals one after another and never
>execute the next portal before the previous one is closed?  (Like
>regular transactions.)

Mmmmmm...  Sync doesn't allow to tell which portal you want to sync,
so I guess that's it for concurrent-cursorish behavior.

Anybody know a way to implement concurrent-cursorish behavior over a
single TCP/IP connection?

Thanks,

Marc